Shutdown Scheduler is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-08-08. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
A small software to schedule your computers shutdown(s) and/or restart(s).
Sometimes, computer(s) users have to shutdown their computer after running jobs, actions but waiting the end of those tasks may be really boring. DNsoft.be Shutdown Scheduler gives you the possibility to do it without waiting next to your computer.
You just have to schedule the shutdown(s) for all week or for specific days and let Shutdown Scheduler do the job.
You can also use it as a timer and shut it down after a defined time, so you can easily continue listening music when going to sleep and specify after how long time the computer must shutdown.
You can use this software for so many reasons your imagination can find.
Important note to Vista users
You must use "Shutdown Scheduler.msi" to install the software (instead of "setup.exe")
- Weekly or days of week shutdown scheduler
- Shutdown or restart also possible via a timer
- Shutdown(s) and restart(s) behaviour customizable
- Sound level reduction
- External program(s) launcher
- Password protection
- Remote shutdown(s) and restart(s) available (Over a network)
- Auto logs the software and user actions
- Clock synchronization by NTP server
- Easy to use and understand
- Magnets "like" behaviour
- Move by left button drag-n-drop
- Complete htm Help included
- Animated system tray icon
Shutdown Scheduler (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 5.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 266 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.